Monday, August 30, 2010

Bought myself a hookah

Well, it is a bit out of my regular notes, as I try to keep the "healthy" stuff going on, but lately I have become a fan or hookahs.
I know those are not particularily healthy, but I smoke one in some while ,trying to keep it once per 2-3 days.
Anyways, got myself an egyptian hookah , just like the one in the picture,from Wiki:



Also, purchased some funky hose from the middle-east hookah shop  , the hoses category. What can I say? Yea, it absolutely adds to the entourage. My girlfriend says, that the room now has middle-eastern looks, and smells (when I smoke that banana flavoured shisha, hehe).
Bought myself some hookah accessories - metal lid for the bowl, wind protector, cleaning brush, all sorts of stuff, hehe. I know, that this "smoking hookah" will not hold for a long time, but hey! This is something I wanted to do for a long time :-)
If you have any questions - feel free to shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment